Hi from Spain

Welcome to AH Homeless. Where in Spain do you live? What have you hunted in Spain / Portugal?
Do you have any more African hunts planned?
 
Welcome to AH Homeless. Where in Spain do you live? What have you hunted in Spain / Portugal?
Do you have any more African hunts planned?
No, no.
I was in SouthAfrica twice, at the last time with a buffalo....

Now is the momento to know other country......

Turkie, Belarus, Tayikistan or Canadian...

This year i don"t go, but the next year i would like go to Finland o Belarus to the one moose or elk
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH!
 
Yes, I like hunting.
I would like hunting around the wolrd, but at the moment i only stay in Spain, Portugal and SouthAfrica

Holla homeless,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Bienvenidos,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Homeless, welcome to the AH forum!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum.
 
Welcome, Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top