Hi from Norway

Welcome to AH Jon!!
 
Hi everyone, thanks again for your warm welcome.
I will try to write a Namibian hunting report in a while.

Jon
Ps Redruff ; there are actually two types of ptarmigans. One is called Lirype and is hunted with dogs, he other one is Fjellrype , Mountain ptarmigan, hunted on 1000+ m above sea level. This is the one I hunt..
 
Velkommen hit blant alle de andre gærningene....(y)
 
Welcome Sir look forward to hearing about your adventures.
 
gday jon , welcome to AH ,enjoy the site
looking foreward to some hunting tales from you . with pictures
 
Korrekt...:sneaky:
 
Welcome aboard and remember ... stirring up the other members is almost a requirement! :)
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top