Hi from Norway

Jon G

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Norway
Hello everyone, this is Jon from Bergen, Norway.

Just joined this forum and it seeems like a great place to meet fellow hunters and learn more about hunting.
I am 44 years old, married with two kids, avid hunter for ptarmigans in the high mointains of Norway as well as addicted to the wonders of hunting in Africa after to unbelievable hunts with Africa Awaits Hunting in Namibia for plains game and a trip to Canada for black bear.

Saving up money for new adventures.. Hopefully a lioness plus plains game.

All the best,
Jon

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH Jon.....one hunter to another. Enjoy the site!

Jon...welcome to AH...

Welcome to this wonderful forum @Jon G

All your questions will be answered here, and dreams comes true as well. Good luck with the planning of your safari's and hope you have a splendid time among all these wonderful members.

Outfitter Regards,

When you get a moment write up a hunting report on your first excursion to Africa and that Bear hunt too.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Jon! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

a Warm welcome Jon. Hope you will enjoy it just as much as we do.

Welcome!

Enjoy the planning and the site!

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Hi Jon, Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Jon! we would love to hear all about your hunts and see lots of pictures.

Welcome to AH, Jon!

Welcome to a great community Jon!

Hunting ptarmigan in Norway must be fun. Do you shoot over pointing dogs?

R.

A warm welcome to AH Jon. This is a great site! You will find all the information you need here to plan your next trip. Have fun planning. Share some of your hunting stories when you have time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois