Hi from Namibia

Hi Hennie, welcome to AH !
 
Glad to have ya! I ll be in your country for the second time in May of this year.
 
Welcome to AH Hennie! I will be there visiting friends in May for a few weeks and will get to hunt some then. Always look forward to my time there, whether in the bush or there in Swakop having a cup at Slowtown Coffee!
 
Welcome to this great forum Hennie! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH Hennie! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome and enjoy and please post p
 
Welcome, Hennie.
 
Welcome to AH Hennie! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top