Hi from Brazil

WWKOCH

New member
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Location
Brazil
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Hello, I am a german living in Brazil. Love handgun hunting, but also bow and rifle. I have hunted in several places arround the world and have some handgun SCI records. Happy to be able to learn more here!
 
Welcome to AH WWKOCH! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH. I heard that Brazil is difficult to obtain rifle permits and hunting permission, is that so?
 
Giday WWKOCH. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH. I heard that Brazil is difficult to obtain rifle permits and hunting permission, is that so?
In Brazil they have a long process that need to be followed if you want to buy a gun (near a year). And calibers over 1600 Joule have restrictions... The only hunt that is allowed in Brazil at this moment is wild boar - the government lost control and you can find some nice ones over 200 kg.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Bienvenidos to AH!
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Hello WWKOCH,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello, I am a german living in Brazil. Love handgun hunting, but also bow and rifle. I have hunted in several places arround the world and have some handgun SCI records. Happy to be able to learn more here!
Welcome to AH!
 
Bem-vindo !

:S Welcome:
 
Nice Bison trophy.
Welcome to AH.
 
Hello and :S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,688
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top