Hi from Argentina

Welcome to AH Emiliano. Happy Hunting for 2015!
 
welcome to AH , emmiliano.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Bienvenido a AH, Emiliano !
 
Welcome aboard, please share some pictures!
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the AH family!!!!!!!:)
 
Welcome to AH Emiliano! Glad you decided to introduce yourself and start posting. Looking forward to reading your posts.
 
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Emiliano! Please tell us more about yourself.
 
Welcome to AH Emiliano!
 
Hi! I am new as a member, but I have been visiting this exceptional website for a long time. Wishing good hunting for everybody in 2015. Regards, Emiliano

Thank you for the wishes Emiliano, it is appreciated. Our season is in full swing already and will post some pictures for you all to see.

Kind regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,934
Members
169,053
Latest member
ElliotWju
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top