Hi folks!

Welcome to AH Dash! I bet you can find everything you are looking for and then some.;)
 
Welcome aboard
 
Thanks for all the friendly greetings guys! I can't believe how quickly the pre-hunting part of the year has gone by.

I'm in the process of getting a Namibian hunt in place. I had the absolute privilege of being able to hunt there two years ago, and lost my heart to the place! Really hope my schedule will allow the trip.

Happy hunting to all this year! It's almost biltong time!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,411
Messages
1,575,332
Members
170,258
Latest member
sodapeakme
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top