Hi everyone!

Welcome to AH David!
 
Welcome to AH David

We have a couple of great concessions in Limpopo if you want to have a look on our website.
Contact me any time if you need more information
 
Welcome David. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Hi David
Welcome, we are not in the limpopo but based in the North West. There are some really good kudu in our areas and they are plenty full. Feel free to contact me should you require additional info

All the best
 
Welcome David! Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Hi David

welcome to AH

check out my website
we are a family run outfit and will take care of your needs.
we have 5400ha in limpopo, top spot for kudu i guarentee!!!
send me a mail and i will gladly make up a package to suit you
regards
 
Hi David

welcome to AH

check out my website
we are a family run outfit and will take care of your needs.
we have 5400ha in limpopo, top spot for kudu i guarentee!!!
send me a mail and i will gladly make up a package to suit you
regards
Thanks Stuart will take a look
Cheers
D
 
Hi David
Welcome, we are not in the limpopo but based in the North West. There are some really good kudu in our areas and they are plenty full. Feel free to contact me should you require additional info

All the best
Thanks will take a look...planning to get out September (busy year ahead!).
Cheers
Dave
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top