Hi everybody

Giday Lourenco. Welcome to the A H forums.

Hi Lourenco Fontes,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Brazil is a very interesting place.
Thank you for telling us about your experiences of hunting and fishing in your beautiful country.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH - Love the photos!

Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH Lourenço ! I’d love to hear more about your hunting in Brasil!

I am from brazil , read this forum for a long time , learn a lot here , so first of all tks
wish share whit you guys amazing wild places here of brazil, like ilha do bananal, pantanal, Araguaia River , Rondônia and Bolívia at Guapore , and my buffalo hunts on some of that places.
sorry about my bad english
Hello! Welcome to the best forum on the internet!

I am from brazil , read this forum for a long time , learn a lot here , so first of all tks
wish share whit you guys amazing wild places here of brazil, like ilha do bananal, pantanal, Araguaia River , Rondônia and Bolívia at Guapore , and my buffalo hunts on some of that places.
Lorenco Fontes

Welcome - and take the time to share your pictures.

Lorenco Fontes

Welcome - and take the time to share your pictures.
Hi Lourenco, Bom dia

I am here. I hunt wild boar in Europe. Now we have in Brasil and we want to hunt wild boar in Brasil. My husband is Brazilian resident (and Dutch) Can you help us with information ?

Eu estou aqui. Eu caço javalis na Europa. Agora temos no Brasil e queremos caçar javali no Brasil. Meu marido é brasileiro (e holandês) Você pode nos ajudar com informações?

Sorry about my delay , just looking the forum today , i havent been here for a few months , of course i can help , always a pleasure talk and help hunter friends of worldwilde

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caseycarpets

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.