Hi, all

T.Jem

New member
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Hey everyone, new to the forum here. Found AH through online research when trying to find the best place for African safari hunts.
I am grateful to be here, and I look forward to seeing everyone's hunts & experiences!

A little about me, I'm 31 years old, most my hunting experience has been whitetail, moose, & water fowl. I was so excited to try my hand at a plains game safari. But recently my daughter has developed a very difficult respiratory illness and we do not feel comfortable leaving her to take the trip we bought.
That's what lead me to this forum, everywhere I looked and researched pointed to AH being the leading place for all things safari related. I hope to offer our hunt here eventually, once I better learn the forum.

Cheers,
Tanor.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. I am sorry to hear about your daughter’s illness. You will get to Africa in time, it’s worth waiting for.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH. I'm relatively new here myself but I'm really enjoying the forums. I know you will to.
 
Welcome to the forum! You won't be disappointed
 
Hey everyone, new to the forum here. Found AH through online research when trying to find the best place for African safari hunts.
I am grateful to be here, and I look forward to seeing everyone's hunts & experiences!

A little about me, I'm 31 years old, most my hunting experience has been whitetail, moose, & water fowl. I was so excited to try my hand at a plains game safari. But recently my daughter has developed a very difficult respiratory illness and we do not feel comfortable leaving her to take the trip we bought.
That's what lead me to this forum, everywhere I looked and researched pointed to AH being the leading place for all things safari related. I hope to offer our hunt here eventually, once I better learn the forum.

Cheers,
Tanor.
Hope you can postpone the trip until your daughter is well.
 
Sorry to hear about your daughter´s illness, but she´ll get better and you can then have your safari.

:S Welcome:
 
Hi Tanor,
Welcome to the forum.
 
Hey everyone, new to the forum here. Found AH through online research when trying to find the best place for African safari hunts.
I am grateful to be here, and I look forward to seeing everyone's hunts & experiences!

A little about me, I'm 31 years old, most my hunting experience has been whitetail, moose, & water fowl. I was so excited to try my hand at a plains game safari. But recently my daughter has developed a very difficult respiratory illness and we do not feel comfortable leaving her to take the trip we bought.
That's what lead me to this forum, everywhere I looked and researched pointed to AH being the leading place for all things safari related. I hope to offer our hunt here eventually, once I better learn the forum.

Cheers,
Tanor.
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH, hope your daughter gets better soon
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories! All the best with your daughter's recovery.
 
Welcome to the addiction
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,917
Latest member
SherleneWr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top