Hi AH Group

gday erik
welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Erick! Nice Pics Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice set of rifles you have!
 
Welcome Erick - nice photos and interesting stories .... Enjoy your hunting.
 
Welcome Erick! Great pics! BTW, we know what you meant, but its the Dark Continent.:)
 
Welcome Erick! It is amazing to see all your different pictures and experiences - looks like your'e living the DREAM life!

Looking forward to hear more about your hunting experiences and especially learning more about hunting in Europe.

Happy Hunting.
 
Erick welcome to AH...
 
Welcome to AH, Erick! You are gonna have one nice gun collection.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,837
Members
169,425
Latest member
Elverragill
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top