Hi AH Group

gday erik
welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Erick! Nice Pics Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice set of rifles you have!
 
Welcome Erick - nice photos and interesting stories .... Enjoy your hunting.
 
Welcome Erick! Great pics! BTW, we know what you meant, but its the Dark Continent.:)
 
Welcome Erick! It is amazing to see all your different pictures and experiences - looks like your'e living the DREAM life!

Looking forward to hear more about your hunting experiences and especially learning more about hunting in Europe.

Happy Hunting.
 
Erick welcome to AH...
 
Welcome to AH, Erick! You are gonna have one nice gun collection.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,826
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top