Hey Everybody

Thanks. I'm not sure how soon I'll get to shoot it, I'm a fulltime caregiver for my Grandpa. I spend about 100 hours a week with him for the last 3 years, he has dementia and Alzheimer's. I've bought 5 or 6 guns over the last 3 years that I've not been able to get out and shoot.
Is there a fix for the faulty CZ's
 
Welcome to AH, keep that dream alive and make it a reality!
 
Welcome to AH 70worm!
Glad you joined in.
 
Hope it's going well for everybody. I don't know if I'll ever go to Africa, but I love thinking about it and I'm definitely in love with the guns. I bought a CZ in 9.3x62 today and hope to get an over/under double rifle after I get a few more bird guns. Yes, I'm one of those guys who listened to Hemmingway and became obsessed.
Welcome! Africa will be waiting....
 
It finally came in!
 

Attachments

  • 20180522_205715.jpg
    20180522_205715.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 238

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,671
Members
169,814
Latest member
TREChara7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top