Help

Beautiful rifle! I think the fact that you got the rifle in the car to begin with proves you picked out the correct lady when you married !

Yes sir ! After 34 years of putting up with my S...t she deserves a medal ..
IMG_2292.JPG
 
Cem, we'll all understand when she tells you to post what she purchased during those 4 hours. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Wives have subtle ways of getting even.

Well she came back after 4 hours and said they did not have the dress in her size .. for a moment I thought can this day get any better :-)) I asked her to give the credit card back she said no way .. I tried to argue that there was a time limit on our deal but she did not buy it :-)) today she is going to go at it again :-(
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (485).png
    Screenshot (485).png
    216.8 KB · Views: 357
Keep the Ammo under lock and key. Under no circumstances do you leave the car keys where she can secure them. Do not sleep. I repeat, DO NOT SLEEP!

Good advice. Take tablets that will keep you awake for days!!
 
Well she came back after 4 hours and said they did not have the dress in her size .. for a moment I thought can this day get any better :-)) I asked her to give the credit card back she said no way .. I tried to argue that there was a time limit on our deal but she did not buy it :-)) today she is going to go at it again :-(

Never, never give a woman your credit card!! Seriously you must learn from this!
 
Cem, I laughingly told my wife about your situation, she said "good for her!" Next time (and there will be a next time) offer to send her and a couple of friends off on an excursion of some sort while you get the gun home and into the safe. Once there she'll likely never know the difference.
 
Cem, count your lucky stars if the Mrs. is satisfied with a new dress. If mine found out that I'd just purchased a
$15K rifle she'd be out shopping for a whole new wardrobe!!
 
Cem, count your lucky stars if the Mrs. is satisfied with a new dress. If mine found out that I'd just purchased a
$15K rifle she'd be out shopping for a whole new wardrobe!!

And maybe a new best friend! :)
 
Mr Cem,

Congratulations on a beautiful rifle! Exactly what we discussed a couple of years ago.... ;-)

All my best,

Jacques
 
I never understood women.

Witold,

As usual, I am +1 with you on this subject.

A friend of mine, from way up in the village of Shishmaref, Alaska told me there is a very old saying in his native language (Inupiat).

In the English language it is:

“No man can know the ways of women or caribou”.

(From my personal experiences with both, I totally agree.)

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Cem, count your lucky stars if the Mrs. is satisfied with a new dress. If mine found out that I'd just purchased a
$15K rifle she'd be out shopping for a whole new wardrobe!!

Ummm, based on the pics and caliber, that’s a London best on a ‘98M action. I may be wrong, but I think that $15 might be a decent deposit on that rifle.
 
Cem, I laughingly told my wife about your situation, she said "good for her!" Next time (and there will be a next time) offer to send her and a couple of friends off on an excursion of some sort while you get the gun home and into the safe. Once there she'll likely never know the difference.

Excellent advice.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top