Hello!

Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hi Everyone!

First time poster here. Im not so much a hunter, but more a firearms and ammunition enthusiast from PA. Anyway, Ive been lurking around on here for a while, and after reading about some of the adventures and seeing the pictures on here, it would be amazing just to tag along on one of these expeditions someday.

Ben
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome welcome welcome
Why not just pay onserver rate and come along on a hunt
I would be happy to have you
 
Greetings and welcome to AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,937
Members
169,054
Latest member
TrudiPesin
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top