Hello

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.

Enjoy your bow hunt.
 
Winpro63, welcome to the forum! I home your bow hunt goes well. Enjoy researching and we expect a report after your hunt!
 
Giday Winpro63 and wecome to the A H forums
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the best hunting site on the interweb
 
Welcome to AH Winpro63!
 
Hello, I am from Springfield Missouri

Hello Winpro63,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,471
Members
169,570
Latest member
185892286
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top