Hello

Steyrssg69piv

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for having me on your forum. Ian a keen hunter in the U.K., mainly deer ( Red, roe, muntjac & Fallow) but some pest control too. Always keen to learn and I believe we are never too old to learn.

Welcome to AH Steyrssg69piv!

Welcome aboard!

Steyrssg69piv, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of folks on here from the UK. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome!

Giday Steyrssg69piv and welcome to the A H forums

Hello, and thank you for having me on your forum. Ian a keen hunter in the U.K., mainly deer ( Red, roe, muntjac & Fallow) but some pest control too. Always keen to learn and I believe we are never too old to learn.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard. What caliber rifles do you use for your Deer Hunting? Do you have any thoughts or dreams of hunting Africa?

Welcome to AH

Hello Steyrssg69piv,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg