Hello

JamieM

AH member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
30
Location
UK
Hunted
SA and the Uk
Hello,

I live in the UK and have been reading various posts for some time now.

I am keen stalker mainly shooting Roe and Muntjac Deer on the family farm with the odd trip to the Highlands of Scotland for Red Deer.

Also shoot a fair amount of driven game or if you prefer wing shooting.

Have made several trips to the Eastern Cape, South Africa hunting various plains game, especially enjoy hunting Kudu. Once we allowed to travel hoping to return and try for Barbary Sheep and Nyala.

Rifle calibres incluse: 375 Ruger, 300 WM, 6.5x284, 6.5x55, 6x47 Lapua and 17 HMR

Jamie
 
Welcome to AH Jamie! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the dark side, price of admission is a report or two from your previous hunts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome!
 
JamieM welcome to the forum! There’s a lot of UK folks on here!
Here’s hoping we all get back to Africa soon!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH.
Do share your last hunts with us when you get a moment.
 
Giday Jamie and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hello JamieM,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello Jamie, welcome to AH and welcome to Africa when you come. All reports are that the game this side is in great shape after all the rains. I thoroughly enjoy my trips to the UK, visiting all the famous gun shops. You have great history there. Shot a red stag in the highlands, driven game next.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard! Can't wait to read about your experiences. ;)
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Thanks everybody.

Hmm sounds like I am going exercise the keyboard.
 
Welcome to the AH community!
 
Welcome to the Africa Hunting Forum! Maybe when you get time, you could share with us the brands/models of your rifles?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,762
Members
169,154
Latest member
MarinaStur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top