Hello!

Rick R

New member
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
23
I’ve watched this site for some time as several Google searches regarding African guns ended up here with knowledgeable answers. Seems like a great place! I’ll try not to muck it up.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH Rick R!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.
 
Howdy from So Dakota, pheasant capitol of the world and may are they thick now going to be a great year!
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome aboard Rick
 
I’ve watched this site for some time as several Google searches regarding African guns ended up here with knowledgeable answers. Seems like a great place! I’ll try not to muck it up.

Welcome from Kansas City
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,870
Members
169,044
Latest member
caripikou1986
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top