Hello!

Rick R

New member
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
25
I’ve watched this site for some time as several Google searches regarding African guns ended up here with knowledgeable answers. Seems like a great place! I’ll try not to muck it up.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH Rick R!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.
 
Howdy from So Dakota, pheasant capitol of the world and may are they thick now going to be a great year!
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome aboard Rick
 
I’ve watched this site for some time as several Google searches regarding African guns ended up here with knowledgeable answers. Seems like a great place! I’ll try not to muck it up.

Welcome from Kansas City
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,898
Members
170,461
Latest member
PardashKepaler
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top