Hello: your hunting planner from Spain

JuanS

Reaction score
Dear Friends from AH: My name is Juan. Director of Venare Hunting (Travels & Meetings), a Spanish company specialized in luxury hunting and tourism. I reads your forums about one year ago and sometimes have little contacts with Jerome, but today I signed me like a member in AH (I hope not be too late ;) ).
I'd like to participate in the discussions and to contribute with my opinions and knowledges. And punctually inform you about our hunting trips and offers in Spain, Mozambique, Limpopo, Scottland, Belarus, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Czech, Mauritius...definitely in any of our destinations of the Venare Hunting's catalogue.
Our hunts always includes the possibility of a tailor made tourism activities, for hunters and companions; always with the most luxury chance in our hunting destination. For that if you have some question about tourism, hotels, restaurants, private transfer or others extra services in your hunting trips, I'm happy if you contact with me too.
Now, I'm ready for talking and learn from you.

Best wishes from Spain my Friends.
Juan (Venare H.)

Sounds Interesting, Welcome to AH Juan

Welcome to AH Juan!

Glad you have you on board Juan.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome Sir,we look forward to hearing from you.

Bienvenido, Juan !

Welcome to AH Juan!!

Welcome to AH. Bienvenido Juan!

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH!

Thank you everyone!
Yes friend John vd Westhuizen, always I said: nobody forgets a customized hunts with extra activities because is not a hunt; it's a trip with a sign in your history as a hunter.

Regards from Spain.

Welcome to AH Juan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg