Hello from Zimbabwe

BushRanger

AH member
Joined
Dec 6, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
37
Location
Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Greetings All,

Its a real pleasure to be a member here amongst a vast array of knowledge and experience on all things hunting.

In a nut shell, Im a Zim Pro Guide who specialises in walking safaris and Photography with dangerous game. I love all shooting and outdoor sports, photography, hunting and working closely with wildlife. I have a particular interest in all things ballistics, collecting weapons with history behind them and making bladed weapons as a hobby.
I look forward to learning further from you all and hopefully being able to help out where I can.

Kind regards,

Mark Friend
 
Howdy from Texas, Mark Friend. Welcome
 
Welcome to AH Mark!
 
Welcome Mark! As a PH who specializes in DG, you must have some great stories to tell. Please do!
 
Greetings All,

Its a real pleasure to be a member here amongst a vast array of knowledge and experience on all things hunting.

In a nut shell, Im a Zim Pro Guide who specialises in walking safaris and Photography with dangerous game. I love all shooting and outdoor sports, photography, hunting and working closely with wildlife. I have a particular interest in all things ballistics, collecting weapons with history behind them and making bladed weapons as a hobby.
I look forward to learning further from you all and hopefully being able to help out where I can.

Kind regards,

Mark Friend
Welcome to the site!! Sure you’ll enjoy it here!
My best
Jaco
 
Welcome!
 
Giday Mark and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello BushRanger (Mark Friend),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard).
 
Welcome to AH Mark.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,849
Members
169,440
Latest member
HarryUnzu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top