Hello from Zambia :-)

hey manlio howzit, you not making blocks like fico now are you?, cheers mike
Hey Mike, hahaha no not making blocks looking forward for some more hunting :-) Ciao Mike
 
yup it would be nice allround if the minister would get around to appointing a zawa bord, and them get their act together.
Yeah sure...they promised action for 2015, we will see if and when :-)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,792
Members
169,173
Latest member
MonicaBeve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top