Hello from Zambia :-)

Manlio Grassetto

Reaction score
Member of
P.H.A.Z. full member
Hunted
Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana, Mozambique
Been a member since 2012 but only now had a chance to look and see what AfricaHunting is all about...and this is because there is no hunting in Zambia any more so as a PH have a lot of free time to spend on the computer!!! Well congrats on a very interesting web site!!!

Mwanya 2008 buffalo hunt 035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Manlio

welcome to AH.

I thought that there was some hunting in Zambia.

Do you know if the concessions will be re allocated for next year?

Welcome to AH Manlio Grassetto! Hope the circumstances will change for you again soon! Please share some pictures and stories with us.

Been a member since 2012 but only now had a chance to look and see what AfricaHunting is all about...and this is because there is no hunting in Zambia any more so as a PH have a lot of free time to spend on the computer!!! Well congrats on a very interesting web site!!!

View attachment 27937

Hi Manlio,

Is hunting closed on private reserves as well in Zambia.
About when did this closure become law?
The reason I asked is because very recently I received an offer from a private reserve in Zambia to hunt their property for non-dangerous game at a particular price.
The PH also offered to put me in contact with an associate/friend of his who might be able to line me up with a hippo permit.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard!!!

Welcome to AH, Manlio!

Happy you had a few minutes to participate.

I hope ZAWA gets their act together.

Do share some stories and pictures while you have time.

Welcome to AH Manlio Grassetto! Enjoy the site now that you have a few minutes on your hand, hope things will get better soon.

Welcome Manlio,
Where abouts were you working before the zawa ban was put in place?

Hi Manlio,

The reason I asked is because very recently I received an offer from a private reserve in Zambia to hunt their property for non-dangerous game at a particular price.
The PH also offered to put me in contact with an associate/friend of his who might be able to line me up with a hippo permit.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Velo,

There are a couple of concessions still open and the private reserves were not affected by the ban.
You shouldn't have any worries about the offers from private reserves.

PeteG

Hi Manlio

welcome to AH.

I thought that there was some hunting in Zambia.

Do you know if the concessions will be re allocated for next year?
Yes there is some hunting but only on private, fenced game ranches and a couple of GMA`s. They promised some action for 2015 but not yet sure what`s happening with the cats ban!!?? We will see!! Thank you for your welcome. Manlio
Welcome Manlio,
Where abouts were you working before the zawa ban was put in place?
I was hunting mainly in Lower Lumimba/Chiawa GMA for Sofram Safari. When free I was taking hunts from whomever had needs for a PH!!! Thank you. Manlio

Hi Manlio,

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Yes all that still possible!!! Ciao

Manlio,
We were hoping resident hunting for the plains game would open up this year, do you think it may still happen?

Manlio,
We were hoping resident hunting for the plains game would open up this year, do you think it may still happen?
Hey all is possible...!!!???

Welcome to AH, Manlio !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchkabody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!