Hello from Zambia

Would you be interested in articles about advanced tracking techniques for African big game?

  • Not very interested.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all interested.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
that wouldnt have been in the 1970/80`s would it? ;) you should come up for a beer you wouldnt recognise it, its pumping.

..Bud, I'm trying to get to Moz to hunt with Jaco and I'll definitely try to make it past you for a beer or ten..:beer:
 
Welcome to AH Rory! would love to read about more of your tracking techniques.
 
gday rory
welcome and enjoy the site
Zambia is one of the top 3 places id like to hunt on this planet .
looking forward to your articles
:happywave:
 
Welcome to AH,

Some good reading there bwana, keep it coming!!

Cheers
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,151
Members
169,710
Latest member
Cpirillo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top