Hello from Wisconsin

Rgan

New member
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Hello all I’m new here. And this place seems like the best place to start. I’m 21 and would like to think I will go to Africa someday, but what draws me to Africa Hunting is the talk about dangerous game rifles. I currently have a good start I currently have a.
CZ 550 in 9.3x62
Browning hi power medallion in 375 H&H
Weatherby mark v in 378 weatherby
Ruger safari magnum in 416 Rigby
Remington 700 in 458 win mag
And lastly the big one a weatherby mark v in 460 weatherby
So that’s all I have hoping to add a 500 Jeffery or 505 Gibbs because I probably can afford one of those. But that’s enough from me
Hello all again
Best regards Ryan
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello all I’m new here. And this place seems like the best place to start. I’m 21 and would like to think I will go to Africa someday, but what draws me to Africa Hunting is the talk about dangerous game rifles. I currently have a good start I currently have a.
CZ 550 in 9.3x62
Browning hi power medallion in 375 H&H
Weatherby mark v in 378 weatherby
Ruger safari magnum in 416 Rigby
Remington 700 in 458 win mag
And lastly the big one a weatherby mark v in 460 weatherby
So that’s all I have hoping to add a 500 Jeffery or 505 Gibbs because I probably can afford one of those. But that’s enough from me
Hello all again
Best regards Ryan

Greetings Rgan (Ryan),

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul).
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Ryan!
 
Welcome and we look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello all I’m new here. And this place seems like the best place to start. I’m 21 and would like to think I will go to Africa someday, but what draws me to Africa Hunting is the talk about dangerous game rifles. I currently have a good start I currently have a.
CZ 550 in 9.3x62
Browning hi power medallion in 375 H&H
Weatherby mark v in 378 weatherby
Ruger safari magnum in 416 Rigby
Remington 700 in 458 win mag
And lastly the big one a weatherby mark v in 460 weatherby
So that’s all I have hoping to add a 500 Jeffery or 505 Gibbs because I probably can afford one of those. But that’s enough from me
Hello all again
Best regards Ryan
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH.

You have definitely joined the right forum with those calibers. multiple dangerous game hunts are required to bloody them all. Members here will definitely be most helpful and encouraging why those rifles need to go to Africa multiple times.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,052
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top