Hello from West Virginia

wvfred

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Zimbabwe x 2 and Zambia
I just found and registered on this site tonight and it looks like I will be spending a lot of time here now. I have made one trip to Zimbabwe in '06 and looking for a hunt later this year. I have also seen some familiar names from other forums.

Thanks for having me :D

Fred

Fred welcome to AH! Glad that you found us and looking forward to hearing more from you. You are indeed due for another trip to Africa and now is a great time to be looking for a hunt later this year right now there are some great deals to be had out there... What countries or areas are you considering?

Welcome to AH! Looking forward to hearing from you. Jerome is right, there has not been better deals for Africa in a couple of decades. One simply can't go too many times.;)

Thanks for having me Jerome,I will probably go back to Zimbabwe I believe they offer the most for the $$ but I would consider other countries.I won't be able to go until Sept. or Oct. so I was just waiting to see what kind of deals popped up on late season or left over quota hunts.

Well I must say that September and October are by far my favorite months of the year in that part of the world... the weather is great and so is the hunting. Well, you should certainly find a great deal for a hunt in Zimbabwe! We would love to see some of your pictures of your last safari. If you post them in the photo gallery, it will automatically put a link in your post header :)...

I posted a pic in the photo gallery now I'll just wait and see if I did it right:headscratch:

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred, I saw your picture and you did everything right. The picture is in the photo gallery and the automatic link should show up in your post header soon. I'll look into it... Great picture BTW, in the mean time I included it in your post for everyone to see...

wvfred... good to have you with us. Very nice heavy bossed buffalo you got there and taken with a double too - well done bwana. What are you looking to go after on your next Africa Outing? Cheers,

wvfred, welcome! I think you'll fit in here just fine... nice buff:)

Ryan,
I'm just looking for whatever catches my attention...maybe a pac ele or two.I might like to have a try at another buffalo and leopard always come to mind too.When the right deal come along I'll know it.I'm open to suggestions too.

Thanks

Fred

wvfred...
maybe i can try catching your attention then! I have a leopard bufalo combo that might be of interest to you. Please email me on ryan@wild-footprints.com
Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg