Hello from WB india

Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH bigborelover!
 
Welcome, Bigborelover! BTW, my late father was born in Kolkata.
 
A terrific place to hangout and drink some coffee, welcome!
 
Welcome. I have spent some time in Kolkata
 
Welcome to the forum, nice to see someone from West Bengal here. Hope you enjoy the discussions and maybe even chat about local interests too, whether it’s hunting stories or something totally different like kolkata fatafat.
Reported.
 
hahaha I beat you to it!
I reported before you!
:A Banana:
 
hahaha I beat you to it!
I reported before you!
:A Banana:
I wish you had said that before I clicked that link. Now have some explaining to do to the Mrs. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,485
Members
169,573
Latest member
clytedostai1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top