Hello from Utah

Christopher Kennedy

Reaction score
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa, USA
Greetings to all from Utah. Having looked at the site for a few years now, I have decided to become a member and join in on the conversations.

As my avatar shows, I am an avid bison hunter. Over the years, I have had the good fortune to harvest a few, including an SCI record. Other adventures have included successfully hunting deer and elk throughout the USA in the West, Midwest and East.

I've hunted plains game in South Africa and must say that it was the adventure of a lifetime, and cannot wait to return. If the opportunity presents itself, I'd very much like to hunt a Cape buffalo. I hope to have an Alaskan adventure someday too.

Reactions: KVS
Welcome to AH
We can all help you plan that buffalo hunting trip

Welcome to AH Christopher! Nice to have you on the posting side and looking forward to having you share your adventures with us!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Hey Christopher, welcome to the site.

Hi Christopher,

Welcome to AH, shop around on the buff, I think we will see some deals this year.

Welcome to
AH...:Happy:

Welcome to AH, Christopher. That buff hunt is a great idea !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Christopher! Love your avatar I've only taken one myself but Dang he tasted good. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Christopher!!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber