Hello from the Northeast of the US

crackerman

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA (CA, NH, MA, ME)
Hello all,
Freshly back from my first DSC and while there I spoke to an outfitter and suggested I pop over here in addition to another site.

I have dreamed of Safari for decades but always thought that it was only for millionaires with titles and land.

The last 2 years have shown me I was wrong and am in the most inital of intial research stages for when (not if) I am going to Africa.

I plan to poke around here and learn and research and if possible contribute helpfully.

Welcome to the best website for African hunting. Much to learn here and quite certainly the most fun just poking around.

Welcome aboard! The info is here for that first of many Africa safaris.

Lots of Africa available for the common folk but it does take some time and planning.
It is worth it! I hope you make your dreams come true-this site is full of enablers and good advice!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH crackerman! Enjoy exploring the site.

Good day! Welcome to AH! You will love Africa!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

:S Welcome:

Hello crackerman,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have time, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

@crackerman Welcome to AH sir.
I believe you will find what you are looking for on this forum.

Please go and have a look at our pages on Facebook ( Derian Koekemoer Safaris) and also on Instagram.
Our Website is: www.dksafaris.co.za
And please feel free to get in touch with us on email: info@dksafaris.co.za for affordable custom made hunting packages.

Greetings
Derian Koekemoer

Good to see another fellow from the Northeast. I will be going on my first safari in June. I depart from Bradley on the 9th. It is so close yet so far away. You will find a lot of information here.

Greetings and salutations to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiHeber

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.