Hello from the Hoosier state

Welcome to AH Jeff! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome, you picked a great place to start your journey to Africa.
 
Welcome aboard Bullseye-69. Do you by chance shoot pistols as well? This is a great site for hunters and shooters. In addition to current posts, take a look at the forums which contain older posts on an array of hunting and shooting related topics. You will find the site addicting and informative.
 
Hello
Name is Jeff.
Been hunting and trapping for as long as I can remember.
I'm on a couple other small forums and has lead me to new friends in and outside the USA.
This forum seems to be a good place to get info on a whole new adventure for me.
Only one hunting trip outside the US and it was in the UK.
I had one smashing good time there. Will be heading back that way in Nov. for some more good hunting.
I hope to be hunting in Africa soon.
Welcome bullseye. Do consider Namibia as destination for your first African experience
 
Welcome aboard Bullseye-69. Do you by chance shoot pistols as well? This is a great site for hunters and shooters. In addition to current posts, take a look at the forums which contain older posts on an array of hunting and shooting related topics. You will find the site addicting and informative.
Yes pistol shooting is what got me into rifle shooting. I shot IHMSA for years then got into IDPA and IPSC.
I have taken many deer with a T/C 14" pistol in 7-30 waters.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,405
Members
168,684
Latest member
LuannMonds
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top