Hello from the CA Central Coast

Hi Thomas,
We hunted buffalo, kudu, wildebeest, impala and warthog. Ended up taking a buffalo and wildebeest. I flubbed a couple of shots, which was discouraging. The first time in Africa can be disorienting.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers:.......and you had better come back to make up for the misses :E Big Grin:
 
Welcome to Ah, Jeff!
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Feel like I've found a good hang out here.

Anyone see a problem using a Ruger No. 1, 300 H&H, as a primary rifle for this Namibia trip? Hope to take gemsbok, kudu, maybe eland. Would use 180 gr. Barnes TSXs.
 
Welcome to AH Jeff! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,674
Members
170,099
Latest member
KatieVassa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top