Hello from the Bluegrass!

We now have his and hers gun safes because we both enjoy different calibers and I like to have my own!
Awesome! Welcome to the site, and I look forward to your hunting reports!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Great forum with all kinds of info at your fingertips. PM sent
 
Welcome to the group
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH
Im sure you will find all the info you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
 
Hi Bluegrass!
I am so glad to see another female huntress on this forum! My first word of advice would be SUNSCREEN and LIPBALM, next would be know your rifle and get as much practice as possible at the shooting range.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,642
Members
168,746
Latest member
HeribertoL
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top