Hello From Texas

Mac13

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
87
Reaction score
277
Location
Texas
Media
30
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
USA, Mexico, South Africa
Hello AH. I have been searching AH for quite some time and decided to join. It is nice to see a forum where members are sharing their hunting experiences and expertise without the typical forum banter. I just returned from my first safari with my family in SA and will be heading to Botswana with NKWE in May as a direct result of several members posts. I Look forward to making everyone’s acquaintance.
 
:S Welcome:

That is Awesome (y)

I will be hunting with NKWE in 2025.

Good luck and looking forward to your report!
 
Hello AH. I have been searching AH for quite some time and decided to join. It is nice to see a forum where members are sharing their hunting experiences and expertise without the typical forum banter. I just returned from my first safari with my family in SA and will be heading to Botswana with NKWE in May as a direct result of several members posts. I Look forward to making everyone’s acquaintance.
Excellent!
 
Welcome to the posting side. Pay your taxes and share that hunt report. :A Popcorn:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello fellow Texan. Huntsville here
 
Welcome from DFW!
 
Hello from a fellow Texan! Congrats on both safari’s.
 
Hello Mac13,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! I second the suggestion to write up a report from your first hunt.
 
Welcome to Ah Mac13! Glad to have you join us.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! We also welcome you to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,774
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top