Hello from Texas

This is a good jump off point for all things safari. Welcome aboard, glad you joined and look forward to hearing more about your first safari!

Giday Ryan and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome! You’ll learn a lot by reading posts and asking questions here. The members have been there and done that! I’m amazed by the wealth of experience across the membership. Plus a lot of great outfitters are members. Good luck and have fun.

Hello my name is Ryan. Finally getting around to actually going on my first safari. Trying to catch up on the latest rules, regulations and news in Africa today.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and good luck on your safari - where are you headed and what’s on the list?

Welcome Ryan. You found the right place.

Welcome aboard Ryan. Search the site, read up, ask away, and participate. The price of admission is a hunting report from your trip. ;)

Welcome from a fellow Texan. Lots of us on AH. Hope you made it to the Dallas Safari Club Convention in Dallas in January. Best place to meet and talk with African outfitters and purveyors of the best in hunting equipment.

Welcome from a fellow Texan. Lots of us on AH. Hope you made it to the Dallas Safari Club Convention in Dallas in January. Best place to meet and talk with African outfitters and purveyors of the best in hunting equipment.
Thanks Chas. I missed Dallas this year. Took the family to Disney during that time. I did go to Nashville for my first SCI convention. I was a little under the weather so I didn’t enjoy it as much as I should’ve. I do think I like Dallas a little better for the convenience.

:S Welcome:

Welcome Ryan!!! Great to have you here!

Welcome to AH Ryan! Good to have you with us and looking forward to your hunt report.

Hello Ryan Brown,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have heard from other members here that Mozambique is a wonderful hunting destination.

Yours truly will look forward to reading your hunt report, as I unfortunately have never been to Mozambique.

If someday you decide to visit Namibia, do have a look at the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
(Paul Ard)

Hello my name is Ryan. Finally getting around to actually going on my first safari. Trying to catch up on the latest rules, regulations and news in Africa today.

Hello Ryan and welcome to AH! There‘s plenty of information on the forum! You cannot go wrong with the Niassa Special Reserve. I will send you a dm.

Kind regards
Aj Fourie.

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH! Sure you will enjoy the site. As AJ mentioned the Niassa Special Reserve truly is something special.
A game rich true wilderness area with exceptional hunting very little to no human pressure/presence and extremely conservative quota allocation places it in the very top tier of Wilderness areas in Africa.
My very best, as always
Jaco

Hello and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross