Hello from Texas

Welcome to AH Doug

BrotherD, do you have any plans for hunting Africa? If so, what and when? Have you selected an outfitter yet? What do you hunt in the States?

We are planning to hunt South Africa in June 2019.
1-Kudu
1-Gemsbok
1-Blue Wildebeest
1-Waterbuck
2-Impala
2-Zebra
We have a shortlist of outfitters now.

I mainly hunt whitetail, pigs, and a few exotics.

Hi Doug, welcome to AH !

We are planning to hunt South Africa in June 2019.
1-Kudu
1-Gemsbok
1-Blue Wildebeest
1-Waterbuck
2-Impala
2-Zebra
We have a shortlist of outfitters now.

I mainly hunt whitetail, pigs, and a few exotics.
That's a great list! Good luck and enjoy the planning!

Welcome to our site! I think half the people on here are from Texas....so you have lots of people to meet!

Welcome to AH!
Philip

DSC has a chapter not far from you -- DSC Permian Basin. SCI has a chapter in Odessa. I think that JGRaider is in your area a member who post here.

BrotherD, have you considered any of the outfitters that are listed on AH? Their prices are competitive and their services and quality of hunting they offer gets vetted regularly on these pages. There are more than a few shady outfitters that talk a good game. Unfortunately, they don't all "walk the walk."

Another option is to post your "short list" on AH and ask if anyone has hunted with these outfitters.

DSC has a chapter not far from you -- DSC Permian Basin. SCI has a chapter in Odessa. I think that JGRaider is in your area a member who post here.

I am a member of SCI. I missed their banquet this year due to being out of town for work. There are a lot of good resources out here.

BrotherD, have you considered any of the outfitters that are listed on AH? Their prices are competitive and their services and quality of hunting they offer gets vetted regularly on these pages. There are more than a few shady outfitters that talk a good game. Unfortunately, they don't all "walk the walk."

Another option is to post your "short list" on AH and ask if anyone has hunted with these outfitters.

Most of my short list of outfitters are listed here.

Welcome from Texas north (Alberta)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg