Hello from Texas

North of Dallas.... the Hail Belt of the World
 
North of Dallas.... the Hail Belt of the World

Goodness! North of Dallas! You might as well be in Oklahoma. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
Welcome to the best forum sgt_zim! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH! Missing texas already!!! Had a great visit there during this years show season, stayed with friends in Poth. Loved everything about Texas! Definitely going to be planning a few hunting trips there still!
 
Welcome to AH!
I'm not sure what can prepare you for Africa but all hunting and shooting is good. If a fellow is after DG I recommend going to a Safari Shooting School like SAAM. Not necessary for PG but a great experience.
Hope you enjoy planning your safari on AH.
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome sgt_zim, Glad to have you!
 
Welcome to the forum @sgt_zim, you are in the right place!
 
Hello there Sgt. I'm from Texas also and I have killed over 500 hogs, a handful legit 350 lbers. Yeah a hog will charge you, mostly if wound or cornered, but we have grabbed 300+ pound boars by the back leg and literally hog tied them. You ain't gonna do that will no African dangerous game :).

Philip gave the best advice, take your money and time and attend one of the shooting schools here in Texas that specialize in African game. SAAMS is most talked about but others have sprung up.
Good luck Sir !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,354
Members
169,529
Latest member
LawrenceBo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top