Hello from Texas

Welcome to the best forum! Where you at in Texas?
Cheers,
Cody
 
From one Phil to another, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
From one Phil to another, welcome to AH!
Oh cool is that! (y)

Welcome to AH Texas Phil! Nice to have you here... Where in Texas are you form?
 
Hmm...two Phils join in one day.
Have you been to Africa before?

Welcome!
 
Welcome to the site. It isn't Philled up yet!
 
Welcome!

From one Phil to another, welcome to AH!

I thought you had just started a new account since your son is moving to College Station. ;)
 
I thought you had just started a new account since your son is moving to College Station. ;)

That's what you get for thinkin'
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome TX Phil;
Have a great trip!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
welcome- I'm just south of you in Corpus Christi.
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers: been to san antonio once and we spent the whole weekend in a cowboy club called country down under i think, and another club called the firehouse. probably long gone as it was a few years ago. they had the breakfast for the rodeo week in the car park outside these clubs and we were staying in the holiday inn i think across the road, but as we had a couple of drinks ;):whistle: that day/night we missed the whole thing and just went back into the underground cowboy club for the rest of the day. seem to recall they had wooden calves on wheels they catapulted down the dance floor and the cowboys were roping them........and then they all stood in lines and made weird movements........:E Big Grin:
 
Welcome to AH sir. You came to the right place!
 
Welcome to the community Phil and good luck in Africa. LOL, you're going to Africa for cooler weather?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,523
Members
170,595
Latest member
LukeGreenl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top