Hello From Texas

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
137
Reaction score
220
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
I registered long ago (circa 2010?) but didn't post so my account appears to have been deleted, so signed back up recently.

Like everyone else here, I'm an advocate for hunting, shooting and outdoor sports. I spent most of my adolescence in Germany, and that's where I really began my formative hunting years.

These days I split my time between Texas and Mexico. I look forward to reading hunting reviews for across the boarder and will likely reach out to fellow members that have hunted Mexico for their opinions, experiences, and advice.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Howdy, howdy. And think I’ve possibly visited with you about guns at some point over on the campfire. Good to see you here as well.

Cheers,
Will
 
Will of AK, probably, although your nom de plume doesn't ring a bell.
 
Welcome to AH FOsteology!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard. Members, this is a very good guy to deal with. I've bought from him and chatted with him on another site.

chris
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome from Aggieland. Would love to hear some of your stories from south of the border
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top