Hello from Spain!

Hello VINOYASADO,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

The .338 Winchester, loaded with 250 grain bullets, is one of the best Africa “plains game” cartridges, especially for the larger, stronger animals such as eland, zebra, waterbuck and similar ones.
I suspect it would be a good one for lion as well, (in countries where they do not require the .375 H&H as minimum for lion).
Also, the .338 Winchester is very popular in Canada and Alaska both, for moose, grizzly and bison.

The .416 Remington is building a good reputation for hunting Africa’s heavy, dangerous game, such as buffalo, elephant and hippo on land.

When you have time, I invite you to have a look at our web site.
“Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris”

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Hello VINOYASADO,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

The .338 Winchester, loaded with 250 grain bullets, is one of the best Africa “plains game” cartridges, especially for the larger, stronger animals such as eland, zebra, waterbuck and similar ones.
I suspect it would be a good one for lion as well, (in countries where they do not require the .375 H&H as minimum for lion).
Also, the .338 Winchester is very popular in Canada and Alaska both, for moose, grizzly and bison.

The .416 Remington is building a good reputation for hunting Africa’s heavy, dangerous game, such as buffalo, elephant and hippo on land.

When you have time, I invite you to have a look at our web site.
“Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris”

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks Velo Dog i will have a look!

I in love with the 338 WM, never been disappointed and I prety aware of its capabilities... Read lots of guys dropped even bufafalo with 250/275 gr QUALLITY BULLETS

Best Regards

Regards the .416 RM I think is the next step since the 375H&H is quite close to the 338,
Plus its have a extra punch to dropp a bufallo due to high SD relate to diameter

Honestly and I not going to lie, I would love a .416 Rigby or a fancy double in .470 NE, for its beauty and its history around, but I mus have my feet on the ground and be realistic....budget rules!!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! .338WM is my favorite too.

Hello welcome to AH!

Hello and :S Welcome:

Welcome to AH, great to have you here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.