Hello from Southern Florida

Welcome to AH BSO Dave!
 
Welcome to AH BSO Dave! Nice to have you on the posting side, please share your family safari and hunt with us.

Thanks for the welcome. My safari was back in 2013, so the report is not recent. We did a few days of plainsgame hunting for me with a few days of non-hunting activities with the family. Then two nights in Cape Town. It was the best family trip I have ever taken. Everyone was happy. I will get some pictures up soon.
 
Welcome. I am also in South Florida.
 
Welcome to AH. I'm in the N Miami area working a job for a bit. Should anyone want to get together and talk hunting then I'm up for it.
Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,547
Members
169,585
Latest member
AdrieneMcI
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top