Thanks for the welcome. My safari was back in 2013, so the report is not recent. We did a few days of plainsgame hunting for me with a few days of non-hunting activities with the family. Then two nights in Cape Town. It was the best family trip I have ever taken. Everyone was happy. I will get some pictures up soon.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.