Hello from South Texas

Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
I've heard great things about this forum and am looking forward to being a member. I've hunted Africa for 25 years and enjoy corresponding with other hunters about their safari experiences.
Hello from Katy Texas. Welcome aboard.....
 
I've heard great things about this forum and am looking forward to being a member. I've hunted Africa for 25 years and enjoy corresponding with other hunters about their safari experiences.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,570,576
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top