Hello from So. Nevada

DesertDweller62

AH member
Joined
Mar 6, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
18
Hello to the Africa Hunting crew. I am new you this forum. I have a few items that I want to sell that are more appropriate for African hunting than North American. I look forward to working with all of you. All the best, OvisChaser
P.S. Yes, I love sheep hunting... I am a Summit Life Member of WSF and a 3/4 Slammer. OC
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH DesertDweller62!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site. We’re here to help if we can.
 
Welcome to this great forum!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,285
Members
169,331
Latest member
VallieY16
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top