Hello from Scottish Borders

Fargo Boyle

AH member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
29
Hello,

Just joined up. Been lurking on here for a while, reading a lot of hunt reports and browsing the hunt offers.

Been hunting all my life on and off. These days I am Mainly a deer hunter, frequently hunting red deer in the far north Scotland each year. Also hunt roe deer closer to home. Avid game shooter of pheasants, partridges, ducks, geese and pigeons. I do Some corvid control on my game shoots and at home.

Been hunting for Spanish ibex in northern Spain about 3 years ago. Will be Heading off to shoot doves in Argentina this April.

Ambitions / dreams to hunt in Namibia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Alaska, maybe one day.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers, FB
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH Fargo Boyle!
 
Hello.

It certainly is a father ted refrence. Although, like Fargo, I am actually a sheep farmer with a favourite sheep.
Is that a Fr Ted reference in the name?

Welcome from another Scot in Scotland
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH. My paternal grandfather was from Glasgow.
 
Welcome
 
Welcome on board from the other side of Hadrians wall !
 
Hello,

Just joined up. Been lurking on here for a while, reading a lot of hunt reports and browsing the hunt offers.

Been hunting all my life on and off. These days I am Mainly a deer hunter, frequently hunting red deer in the far north Scotland each year. Also hunt roe deer closer to home. Avid game shooter of pheasants, partridges, ducks, geese and pigeons. I do Some corvid control on my game shoots and at home.

Been hunting for Spanish ibex in northern Spain about 3 years ago. Will be Heading off to shoot doves in Argentina this April.

Ambitions / dreams to hunt in Namibia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Alaska, maybe one day.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers, FB
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,606
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top