Hello from Scottish Borders

Fargo Boyle

New member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
19
Hello,

Just joined up. Been lurking on here for a while, reading a lot of hunt reports and browsing the hunt offers.

Been hunting all my life on and off. These days I am Mainly a deer hunter, frequently hunting red deer in the far north Scotland each year. Also hunt roe deer closer to home. Avid game shooter of pheasants, partridges, ducks, geese and pigeons. I do Some corvid control on my game shoots and at home.

Been hunting for Spanish ibex in northern Spain about 3 years ago. Will be Heading off to shoot doves in Argentina this April.

Ambitions / dreams to hunt in Namibia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Alaska, maybe one day.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers, FB
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH Fargo Boyle!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome
 
Welcome on board from the other side of Hadrians wall !
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,937
Members
169,054
Latest member
TrudiPesin
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top