Hello From Scotland

Alan Rose

AH member
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
22
Media
9
Hunting reports
Europe
1
Hello People.

i am Alan i hunt in Scotland and England.
waiting on a new rifle coming so i can get back on it.
hopefully going to get a trip to SA see what we can find.

Alan
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome sir.
 
Hello and welcome Alan!

Stag and roe deer or on my bucket list... Maybe we can work out a bit of trade someday? ;)

The highlands of Scotland are one of my favorite places in the world. You are lucky to have it for your back yard.
 
Hello and welcome Alan!

Stag and roe deer or on my bucket list... Maybe we can work out a bit of trade someday? ;)

The highlands of Scotland are one of my favorite places in the world. You are lucky to have it for your back yard.
sounds good to me.

plenty Red Stags over here.
Sika Stags are great fun stalking.
the meat on them is solid. takes a bit of stopping

Alan
 
Welcome Alan ! Post a picture of the new rifle when it comes in!
 
Welcome!
 
Hi Alan, welcome to AH !
 
gday allen welcome to AH , enjoy the site ,mate
 
i am getting a semi custom Remington 700 action, heavy barrel, cg unit trigger, McMillan stock and a jetz compact moderator
all in .243
Alan
 
Welcome to AH from South Africa. Enjoy the forum

Scotland.jpg

Love this photo... and your country!
 
Last edited:
Welcome Alan...if you come to RSA, we can trade... you bring single malts and I will supply impala or 2!!!
 
ill bring as much malt as i can.
ha ha
nothing better than a good malt after a stalk
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,917
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top