Hello from SA

Welcome to a great group!
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,938
Members
169,203
Latest member
RoscoeHert
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top