Hello from Romania!

Hello dear ones!
I am a new member from Romania. I leave in the mountain area so I like to hunt roe dear, chamois and especially wild boars and big carpathian dears (cervus elaphus).
For hunting, I use a Blaser R8 Professional in two different calibers:
- 9,3x62 barrel equipped with Zeiss V6 2,5-15x56
-7x64 barrel equipped with Schmidt&Bender Polar T96 3-12x54.
I hope to offer good advice and tips just as you do ... And in a few years I can hunt in the beautiful lands of Africa.
Welcome Razvan!
 
Welcome, enjoy, and please post.
 
Welcome to AH! Thanks for the pictures and the hunting information on Romania.
 
Thank you for giving great information and pictures. I think I would like to hunt wild boar!
 
Welcome to the posting side razvan. Enjoy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,358
Members
169,531
Latest member
BeckyFitzs
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top