Hello from North Carolina

Welcome! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

welcome to AH. the knowledge contained on this site was invaluable in planning my first trip to Africa. Glad you're now on the posting side. Excellent choice in Rifles by the way.

Hello. New member with dreams of making it to Africa. New to the forum and new to large rifles. I purchased my first dangerous game rifle, a CZ 550 in 375 H&H earlier today. Hoping to put in a lot of range reps and get either a lion or a buff within the next couple years. I've been a lurker for a few months now, soaking up knowledge here and looking forward to doing some more of the same. Seems like a great community you guys have built here.

View attachment 508208
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, great choice on the .375 H&H.

Welcome aboard Hall. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what rifles other than your CZ 550 in 375 H&H do you own, do you reload. Are you aware that some CZ 550(s) have feeding issues? To find out if yours does, load a full magazine and fire all of the rounds loaded. If it feeds all of the rounds, repeat the process. Hopefully everything goes well. If not don't despair, there are remedies available. I'm mentioning this, because my CZ had issues.

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross